Bilingual Labour Market Service Advisor
Number of Positions
Portage la Prairie, MB
$51,614–$60,597 a year
- Post-secondary education in social sciences, education, counselling or employment/coaching related fields. A suitable combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Experience conducting needs assessments of individuals, including information gathering.
- Experience providing a broad range of customer services to a diverse clientele with respect for confidentiality.
- Experience assisting clients with a variety of job search techniques and methods.
- Proficiency using various software applications including the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with co-workers, external organizations, and members of the public.
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills, with the ability to exercise sound judgement.
- Excellent written communication skills with experience compiling, reviewing and entering data with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of labour market and education, training and employment resources.
- Experience using case management systems.