YMCA-YWCA of Winnipeg
Child Care Assistant (CCA), Before and After School Age Program
Number of Positions
November 25, 2022
Birds Hill School, 3950 Raleigh, East St. Paul; West St. Paul School, 3740 Main St.; Kimberly Kids, 845 Golspie St; Little Skippers, 1144 Kingsford Pl; Princess Margaret, 367 Hawthorne Ave; Skipper’s Scholars, 505 Sharon Bay; Dr. F. M. Hamilton, 3225 Henderson Hwy, East St. Paul
Part Time, Casual (based on location)
Up to $16.05/hour
- Own transportation required for the following locations (not accessible via transit):
- Birds Hill School, 3950 Raleigh, East St. Paul
- West St. Paul School, 3740 Main St, West St. Paul
- Dr. F. M. Hamilton, 3225 Henderson Hwy, East St. Paul
- Do you believe that every child has potential?
- Are you self-motivated, able to work independently and as part of a team?
- Willing to plan and participate in children’s activities?
- Capable of maintaining a clean and safe daycare environment?
- Open to valuable on the job training and mentorship?
- 18 years of age or older
- Training or experience with children an asset
- Willingness to obtain Emergency First Aid and CPR C certification (We’ll help!)
- Fully immunized against COVID-19 or valid exemption
- Clear Police Record Check with Vulnerable Sector Search and Child Abuse Registry Check (apply upon hire)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Anticipated Start Date
Part Time Hours: Birds Hill School, 3950 Raleigh, East St. Paul, before school 7:00-9:30 a.m. (12.5 hours per week), West St. Paul School, 3740 Main St., after school 2:00-6:00 p.m. (20 hours per week). Substitutes (Casual), Varied Hours, between 7:00-9:00 a.m. & 3:00-6:00 p.m at all locations.