Churchill Health Centre
Number of Positions
Open until filled
Full Time - 7.5 hours/day
$18.33 to $19.47
- Previous experience in a child care setting an asset and completed or willing to complete the
- 40 hour course requirements for working in a Children Centre.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Must have CPR and First Aid certificates.
- Demonstrated ability to relate effectively to children, parents and community.
- Demonstrates a calm and confident manner during difficult situations.
- Demonstrated ability in planning activities for children and/or shows initiative.
- Maintains confidentiality with all information entrusted to the position.
- Represents the CRHA in a professional and positive manner.
- Possible lifting at times.
- Possible eye strain.
- Possible posture and muscle problems.
- Other demands as it pertains to position.
- Possible contact with children with aggressive behavior
- This term position may end earlier as outlined in your collective agreement.
- This position requires a current satisfactory Criminal Records Check (including Vulnerable Sector Search), Child Abuse Registry Check and Adult Abuse Registry Check as conditions of employment. The successful candidate will be responsible for any service charges incurred. A security check is considered current if it was obtained no more than six (6) months prior to the start of employment.
Anticipated Start Date
January 25, 2023
Interviewed candidates may be called upon to participate in a skills assessment. Any application received after the closing time will not be included in the competition We welcome applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request during the assessment and selection process.