Interlake-Eastern Regional Health Authority
Number of Positions
Arborg Community Health Office - 317 River Rd, Arborg, MB
As per applicable collective agreement
- Grade 12 required.
- Completion of an Administrative Assistant/ Secretarial course from a recognized accredited institution required.
- Minimum 1 year recent related office experience required.
- Computer literacy with knowledge utilizing Microsoft Word and Excel programs.
- Good organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to display professional conduct at all times when dealing with fellow staff members, public, Board Members, etc.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to type accurately 50 words per minute.
- Ability to promote and respect confidentiality.
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships in a multidisciplinary team based work environment.
- Satisfactory employment record.
Anticipated Start Date
The Interlake-Eastern Regional Health Authority is committed to increasing the representation of Indigenous people at all levels within our workforce. We encourage successful Indigenous individuals to self-declare by completing a voluntary self-declaration as part of the application process. Given the cultural diversity of our region, the ability to communicate in more than one language would be considered an asset. Proficiency of both official languages is essential for target and designated bilingual positions. The Interlake-Eastern Regional Health Authority values and supports employment equity and workplace diversity and encourages all qualified individuals to apply. Accessibility accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. All health care workers are required to be immunized as a condition of employment in accordance with the Interlake-Eastern RHA Policy (GA-13-P-110 Required Immunizations for Health Care Workers).