Manitoba Keewatinowi Okimakanak Inc.
Community Reintegration Coordinator
Number of Positions
March 21, 2023 at 4:00 PM
Salary is dependent upon qualifications and experience
- Knowledge of Indigenous teachings, culture and history including participating in cultural activities, practices, and ceremonies alongside youth.
- Experience working with and supporting youth, families, parents, and caregivers.
- Experience working from a trauma-informed perspective is preferred.
- Experience in community service planning, delivery, and coordination.
- Experience working collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team and/or environment.
- Experience and/or knowledge of the Wraparound Intervention Model/Process will be considered an asset. (Training to be provided for High-Fidelity Wraparound Facilitation)
- Demonstrated knowledge and confidence in role modeling peer and family support.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Experience working in Indigenous or Northern Communities.
- Ability to travel and work flexible hours as required.
- Possess a valid Manitoba driver’s license and have access to a reliable vehicle.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Produce a satisfactory criminal record, child and adult abuse registry and vulnerable sector checks.
- Preference will be given to Indigenous Peoples.
Anticipated Start Date