Number of Positions
111 Cedar Ave
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the hospitality / food service industry
- Minimum 3 year prior experience as a Sous Chef in hotels, resorts, restaurants and/or camps, with the cooking competency and knowledge of international and domestic cuisines
- Must have an excellent practical and theoretical background in all areas of the kitchen i.e: Hot Kitchens, Cold Kitchens, Pastry / Bakery, Butchery and Banquets dealing with large numbers of guests;
- FoodSafe Level I is minimum. SafeCheck advanced food safety certification or HACCP certification is an asset.
- Knowledge of Computer programs (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Sysco, Outlook)
- Successful candidate MUST obtain a 80% make or higher on the mandatory WHMIS test (Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System)