Prairie Mountain Health
Health Care Aide
Number of Positions
- Health Care Aide Certificate from a recognized program
- Other combinations of education and experience may be considered
- Demonstrated organizational skills, and the ability to work independently
- Demonstrated communication skills
- Demonstrated flexibility to facilitate changes in techniques and procedures
- Ability to display independent judgment
- Ability to respect and promote a culturally diverse population
- Ability to respect and promote confidentiality
- Ability to perform the duties of the position on a regular basis
- This position is subject to a Criminal Records Check (including vulnerable sector), Adult Abuse Registry Check, and a Child Abuse Registry Check. The successful candidate will be responsible for any services charges incurred.
Anticipated Start Date
If you are an external applicant, please include three work related references with this application. They must be from persons who are not related to you, and who have direct knowledge of your past work performance. Upon being considered for employment, your signature or electronic submission of this application is your authorization to complete said reference checks. PMH has an Indigenous Human Resources initiative and is committed to increasing the representation of Indigenous people within all levels of our workforce. Indigenous applicants are encouraged to voluntarily self identify as being of Indigenous descent in their cover letter and/or within their application form. We thank all applicants that apply but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.