Michif Child and Family Services
Intake Worker - DIA
Number of Positions
$29.73–$41.23 an hour
- BSW or BA and two years related experience, or a combination of education and five years related experience
- Knowledge and/or appreciation for Metis culture
- Working experience in Child Welfare Frontline or Case Management systems and procedures.
- Proven knowledge of theories of human behavior and family systems and proven ability to apply social work theories in assessments, planning, action, measure and monitor to ensure competence of services provided.
- Demonstrated ability to prepare comprehensive narrative reports regarding intake files.
- Ability to establish and maintain purposeful relationships within the Intake and After Hours Service Team, clients, colleagues, other relevant organizations and management.
- Working knowledge of the administrative structure and operations of the Agency including the service delivery model, policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Excellent planning and organization, problem-solving, decision-making and interpersonal skills.