YMCA-YWCA of Winnipeg
Number of Positions
March 31, 2023
Camp Stephens, Lake of the Woods, Kenora, Ontario (Live on Site)
$150.05 per day
- Are you the right fit?
- Provide leadership, training and role modeling to all employees and volunteers
- Ensure food safety standards and policies are implemented and practiced by all staff
- Plan appropriate menus and maintain food supply inventory
- Ensure high quality, ample meals that are prepared in a timely manner
- Oversee cleanliness and upkeep of the kitchen and dining hall
- Perform budget management, report writing and various administrative duties
- What else do you need?
- Standard First Aid
- Food Handler’s Certificate
- Prior experience in commercial/institutional food preparation
- Fully immunized against COVID-19 or valid exemption
- National Lifeguard (NL)
- Bronze Cross
Anticipated Start Date
May 15 - September 1, 2023 (subject to change)
Great people and work environment with an amazing view • Complimentary Y individual membership • Many opportunities for growth and advancement • Super rewarding job, nourishing kids at camp • We are awesome!