JAM (Powered by Sport & Social Group)
League Ambassador JAM Sports Winnipeg
Number of Positions
245 Eglington Ave East
Part Time - 10 to 15 hours/week
- High Energy
- Extremely upbeat and positive, with their own flair and personality!
- Willingness to approach and chat with members and maintain this positive relationship over the course of the season.
- Details, Details, Details
- Taking care of the little details first makes putting on a big show easy!
- Must have incredible attention to detail and be a quick learner!
- Go Getter
- Be confident and motivated to call on and/or meet/work/deal with members, head office staff, and facility staff.
- Hardworking attitude. You are known for taking initiative.
- Think Outside the Box Mentality
- We’re not looking for mediocre and old-school here. We want someone who has fresh ideas, can work on their own without being micromanaged, and is good at developing and maintaining relationships.
- Perfectly Seasoned
- We are looking for someone who has past experience with planning events on every level. Someone who is able to clearly represent JAM Sports to prospective businesses, while adopting our laid back yet professional attitude.
- Well Spoken & Written
- It goes without saying, but we’ll say it anyway. You’ll need to have strong self-monitoring skills and strong public speaking skills.
- You will need to be able to clearly articulate and summarize your shifts in writing through a shift report that is expected to be submitted online after each and every shift.
- Knowledge of a wide variety of sports rules and formats is an asset!
- Quick On Your Feet
- Confidence in your ability to take control of a situation with a flair for being resourceful.
- Strengths in planning, decision making, and creative problem solving.
Anticipated Start Date
We are accepting applications on an ongoing basis for this position.