Interlake-Eastern Regional Health Authority
Materials Mgmt Warehouse Clerk
Number of Positions
120 Easton Dr, Selkirk, MB
- Knowledge of medical supplies and equipment is preferred.
- Preference will be given to candidates with knowledge of Great Plains Dynamics software.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Windows and MS Office required.
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment is required.
- Previous experience with computerized inventory control system.
- Preference will be given to experience with Great Plains Dynamics (Matman).
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships in a team environment
- Ability to work under pressure and meet set deadlines
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Physically capable of performing tasks that involve constant movement and heavy lifting
- Demonstrate working knowledge of WHMIS and MSDS guidelines
- Province of Manitoba Class 5 driver license
Satisfactory employment record.