Number of Positions
- Post-Secondary diploma in Mining Technology or a related discipline or
- Undergraduate Degree in Mining Engineering or Geological Engineering
- New graduates are welcome to apply.
- 3 years of underground mining experience is an asset, however EITs with less experience are encouraged to apply.
- Expert knowledge of MS office Products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience with 3D mine design software (Deswik preferred)
- Solid understanding of project management principles.
- Strong verbal, written and analytical communication skills.
- Ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.