Manitoba Keewatinowi Okimakanak Inc.
NIHB Client Navigator
Number of Positions
4:00 PM - November 17, 2022
Thompson or Winnipeg
- Grade 12 Diploma or equivalent education and experience would be considered.
- Knowledge of the Non-Insured Health Benefit Program is an asset
- Preference will be given to a First Nation individual who has knowledge of MKO First Nation communities and culture.
- The ability to speak Dene, Cree or Oji-Cree is an asset.
- Must have proven well-developed verbal and written communication skills, staff/public relations, must be highly self-motivated and able to work well independently or as a team member.
- Must have proficient computer skills, proven experience with word processing and database entry skills.
- Must have valid Manitoba Driver’s License and access to reliable transportation.
- Must be innovative and decisive with high-level organizational and analytical skills.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work with a high level of tact and discretion.
- Must have the ability to work with the public in a professional and respectful way.
Anticipated Start Date
Salary is dependent upon qualifications and experience.