Number of Positions
Mandatory Qualifications & Experience
– Emergency (Basic) First Aid/Level C CPR (must be obtained prior to program start date);
– Successful completion of a Criminal Reference Check and Child Abuse Registry Check including Vulnerable Sector Verification.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
– Grade 12, G.E.D., or Mature High School Diploma;
– Post-secondary education related to community services field;
– Related experience in recreation, programming, education, instruction, lifetime sports background;
– Previous experience working with youth and volunteers;
– Previous experience working in a multi-ethnic setting.
NOTE: The qualifications are not intended to limit the opportunities for interested candidates but provide the candidates with an understanding of the level of expertise required in this position.