Town of Arborg
Public Works Employee / Water Treatment I
Number of Positions
$18.00 to $25.00
- Class 5 Licence (Required)
- Ability to operate various vehicles and heavy equipment; prior experience in the operation of grader and excavator would be considered an asset
- Grader: 1 year (Preferred)
- Excavator: 1 year (Preferred)
- Loader: 1 year (Preferred)
- Possess basic electrical, plumbing and mechanical knowledge
- Ability to attend necessary training in variety of topics, eg: Confined Spaces, CPR, WHIMIS, etc.
- Familiarity with Manitoba Workplace Health & Safety requirements and procedures
- Minimum Grade 12 Education, or equivalent
- Physically capable of performing all work tasks
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Province of Manitoba Sustainable Development Certification in Class 1 Water Treatment & Distribution and Class 1 Wastewater Treatment & Collection OR willingness to obtain within 1 year of employment date.
Anticipated Start Date
Company pension. Dental care. Disability insurance. Extended health care. Life insurance. Vision care. 8 hour shift. On call. Overtime.