Interlake-Eastern Regional Health Authority
Number of Positions
37 Maple St, Pine Falls, MB
- Completion of Grade 12 or equivalent
- Completion of a recognized secretarial course or combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of QHR/ Accuro, or comparable electronic scheduling system
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with medical terminology is required
- One to two years recent related medical office experience is required
- Experience working with diverse populations with particular knowledge of Indigenous communities and culture
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Clerical perception is necessary to proof read type written material, file correspondence and to organize daily work
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships in a team based working environment
- Demonstrated ability to display professional conduct at all times when dealing with fellow staff members, public, Board Members, etc.
- Ability to work with a variety of sensitive information and to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, thereby establishing priorities and completing assignments on time
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and frequent interruptions
- Ability to operate required equipment
- Satisfactory employment record.