Number of Positions
MINIMUM FORMAL EDUCATION/TRAINING:
– Completion of a Community College course in a related discipline is required.
– Experience in biochemical lab is an asset.
– An acceptable equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
– Basic computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint) will be required.
– Ability to perform PubMed search is required.
– Skills in Origin lab will be considered an asset.
– Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills are required.
– Satisfactory work record, including satisfactory work record and punctuality, is required.