Manitoba Keewatinowi Okimakanak Inc.
Status Identification Intake Clerk
Number of Positions
4:00 PM - December 6, 2022
Dependent upon qualifications and experience
- Post-Secondary Education is an asset
- Cree or Dene as a second Language preferred
- Knowledge of Indigenous Services Canada
- Knowledge of Issues regarding Identification
- Knowledge of Microsoft Applications
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Self-motivated, able to work independently
- Ability to work under pressure and respond to conflicting priorities
Anticipated Start Date
We thank all applicants, only those applicants considered for further review will be contacted.