Find a Job
Canada Learning Bond
Free Ongoing Training Opportunities
In an ongoing effort to educate Manitobans about workplace safety and health, SAFE Work Manitoba offers e-learning courses. A membership is not required in order to purchase or view e-learning courses.
- Canada Labour Code, Part II: An Overview
- Harassment and Violence Prevention for Designated Recipients and Employers (federally regulated workplaces)
- Harassment and Violence Prevention for Employees (federally regulated workplaces)
- Harassment and Violence Prevention for Managers and Committees/Representatives (federally regulated workplaces)
- Impairment and Cannabis in the Workplace
- Musculoskeletal Disorders (MSDs): Prevention
- Office Ergonomics
- Orientation on Safety and Health for Newcomers (Manitoba-Legislated Workplaces)
- Preventing Falls from Slips or Trips
- Psychological Health and Safety for Employers
- Violence in the Workplace: Recognize the Risk and Take Action
- Violence in the Workplace: Establish a Prevention Program
- WHMIS 2015 for Manitoba Workers: Provincially Regulated Workplaces
- WHMIS 2015 for Workers
- Workplace Inspections
Young Worker Readiness Certificate Course. If you do not have access to a computer or printer, you can visit our office and use one of the computers in our Resource Area. We can also print your certificates once you have completed them, free of charge.
Sign-up for Training Opportunities
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 204-987-8661 to sign up for the following training programs:
Certified Food Handler Training Program*
Government Issued Photo ID is required and must be presented on the day of training.
Exams are available in French, Arabic, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Korean, Punjabi, Spanish, Tagalog, and Vietnamese.
Smart Choices (previously known as Serving it Safe/It’s Good Business)*
Get Into programming in partnership with Prince’s Trust Canada
Watch our social media pages to keep up with additional training opportunities.
*Deposits are required to secure your spot for the training marked with an asterisk (*). Your deposit will be refunded on successful completion of the training.
*Trainings marked with an asterisk (*) are currently on hold. Please check back at a later date for when they have resumed.